My husband cooked dinner last night (turkey sloppy joes on focaccia with potato, sweet potato and carrot home fries). It was delicious, but I didn't make it and forgot to photograph it, so you're getting walnut, cranberry chicken salad that I made this weekend. I'm a sucker for chicken salad and this one turned out just right...
Walnut Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 1 rotisserie chicken, hand pulled
- 1/4 cup of mayonaise
- 1/4 of a lemon, juiced (approximately 1 Tablespoon of juice)
- 1 Tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon of parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shallot, finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and serve on bread as sandwiches with arugula or other greens.